|Not sure, but the old lady might be a witch|
It's almost like thinking your baby brother or sister is trying to copy the big theme parks.
Here's the details
- Tickets go on Sale: September 17, 2016
- Date: Two Nights: Friday, October 28 and Saturday, October 29
- Tour Starts: 7:00 pm
- Suggested Arrival Time: 6:00 pm
- Parking: $10
- Price: $75- Price includes screening, tour, and movie themed treats.
- NOTE* The Conjuring and Conjuring 2 are rated R, so guests under age 17 must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or over. Valid ID will be required upon entry to the tour.
Horror Made Here: A Halloween Screening and Twilight Tour will take place Friday, October 28th and Saturday, October 29th. See the exterior sets and stages where scenes from iconic films such as The Exorcist, The Lost Boys, Gremlins, House of Wax, HBO’s True Blood, Monster Squad, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? and many more were filmed. After the twilight- tour guests will watch a special screening of the supernatural horror film The Conjuring (on Friday) and The Conjuring 2 (on Saturday). Movie themed refreshments and treats are included in this exclusive Halloween package. Additionally, guests can get up close to props and costumes from some of studio’s best-known horror films at our immersive Stage 48 attraction.
The sinister Annabelle doll from The Conjuring film series, along with the costumes of the demon Bathsheba and Ed and Lorraine Warren, will be showcased amongst a collection of ghoulish film props in the Stage 48 attraction.
A spooky photo opportunity adds the final touch to the Horror Made Here experience, inviting guests to take the ultimate “head shot.” The final effect, achieved by a mirror illusion, reveals a photo of guests with their head on a platter providing guests with a fun memento of their visit.