Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Dodgers Opening Day 2016
Some additions to Dodger Stadium this season include new food items to stand in line for instead of watching the game.
ABC 7 had a list with City New Service
- The Gouda Kobe Burger, Kobe beef, topped with caramelized onions, pickle, smoked Gouda and special dressing, available at Elysian Park Grill;
- Dodger Dog topped with Pulled Pork available at the smokehouse stand at the Think Blue Barbecue;
- King's Hawaiian Dog, an all-beef quarter-pound hot dog topped off with a pineapple salsa, served on King's Hawaiian bread;
- Pastrami Burger, a quarter-pound beef patty on a potato bun topped with hot pastrami, drizzled stone-ground mustard served with Kettle Style home chips and a pickle spear;
- Shock Top Bratwurst, spicy pork bratwurst link infused with Shock Top beer served on a buttered-grilled lobster roll with caramelized onions and spicy brown mustard;
- Cast Iron Corn Bread and Fried Chicken available at the Stadium Club Bar with limited quantities per day.