Sony was a little more subtle, check out their own big bag of titles here that will be at their booth, including GNOG. GNOG was played so much at E3 we never got a chance with it, damn you bearded gameplayers who loved it.
The 1-4 player RPG about building your hero's mythology, Moon Hunters has us excited and Chasm.
The indie games on display at Nintendo’s booth include the following:
- Runbow from 13AM Games: Runbow is a Wii U-exclusive action game for up to nine players. Platforms and obstacles appear and disappear as the background color changes, so players have to think fast, stay alive and make it to victory in Run mode, or take on co-operative challenges in Adventure mode. The full version of Runbow is now available in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U with more modes, more costumes and way more chaos!
- FAST Racing Neo from Shin’en: FAST Racing Neo throws players into a futuristic racer with hyper-fast anti-gravity vehicles. Up to four players can race against one another in split-screen local multiplayer mode, with up to eight racers able to participate in online multiplayer mode. FAST Racing Neo will launch exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U before the end of the year.
- Hive Jump from Graphite Lab: Hive Jump is a fast-paced multiplayer action platformer for up to four players. Players engage in run ’n’ gun combat with swarms of aliens, all the while avoiding traps and collecting resources. The game will feature amiibo support when it launches in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U in early 2016.
- Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games: Visitors to the Nintendo booth can play the new “Plague of Shadows” DLC for hit game Shovel Knight, featuring a new playable character, new relics, new systems, new boss battles, level tweaks and a new story to adventure through. The retail versions of Shovel Knight for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U hit store shelves on Nov. 3.
- Typoman from Brainseed Factory: Typoman is a puzzle platformer with a unique twist: Players use letters to alter the environment! The beautiful, dark and surreal adventure launches in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U in Q4.
- Electronic Super Joy from Michael Todd Games and Broken Rules: Electronic Super Joy is a challenging platformer set in a world of pulse-pounding electronic music. Players run, jump, smash and fly their way through more than 60 quirky and colorful levels with low gravity, world rotation, giant monsters and swarming missiles. Electronic Super Joy launches in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U on Nov. 5.
- Shantae Half-Genie Hero from WayForward: Experience Shantae’s first HD big-screen Wii U adventure! In Shantae Half-Genie Hero, players explore action-packed worlds, conquer diabolical bosses and belly dance to transform Shantae into powerful new forms. Shantae Half-Genie Hero launches in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U this winter.
- Tumblestone from The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild: Tumblestone is a casual puzzle and competitive multiplayer game with beautiful, hand-drawn artwork. At first glance, Tumblestone may resemble other Match-3 games, but it re-invents the genre into a deep and cerebral puzzle-solving experience that players won’t forget. Tumblestone launches in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U in summer 2016.