Get tickets here
Here's a list of events:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 “A Universal Experience / BTTF 2 Screening”
- See the Fully Restored, Screen-Used, Hero “A” DeLorean Time Machine from the Back to the Future trilogy!
- Enjoy a Screening of Back to the Future, Part II – with surprises!
- Exclusive World Premiere Screening of the documentary “Out Of Time: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine”
- Dinner will be provided.
- Actually ride on a Hoverboard with the gang! The original gang members are back, along with the original hoverboarding stunt team – this time with a much bigger rig!
- There will presentations, hands-on demonstrations and many opportunities to get celebrity photos and autographs!
- Exclusive World Premiere Screenings of the documentary “Back in Time” and the documentary
- Later in the day, enjoy an evening under the stars with an Old West style BBQ dinner and a Screening of Back to the Future, Part III – of course with more surprises!
- We’re taking you BACK to all of the best filming locations from the Back to the Future Trilogy – with a few more surprises!
- Grab a Whopper at the Burger King filming location, next to Docs Lab!
- Then in the evening, embrace the future (or the past) in your BEST Back to the Future costumes! There will be fantastic prizes – and even more surprises!
- Once-in-a-lifetime Celebrity Auction of Back to the Future Screen Used props, memorabilia and collectables!
- We are BACK at the original filming location (United Methodist Church in Hollywood) for an even more epic recreation of the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance – you guessed it, with surprises!
- There will be many opportunities to get celebrity photos and autographs, and if they’re game – ask them to dance!
- Hors D’Oeuvres and Free Food Trucks!
- Think you’ve heard everything there is to know about the making Back to the Future? Think again! Original cast and crew will be your professors for the day!
- Original props will be on display along with never before seen production photos!
- After school, return to the scene of the Libyan attack for the final public screening of Back to the Future, Part 1 at Twin Pines Mall – with a couple more surprises!