"We actually were approached by the clothing brand Rook. They were working with Adventure Time/Cartoon Network and had hoped to bring us in as another component. Pen Ward has purchased from our gallery before, but this was actually the idea of Rook, and we're happy they approached."
Pen Ward has bought from the gallery before, will he be presenting any of his stuff? You'll have to find out by going."
If we here anymore special news on the vent will share it with you.
Adventure Time Art Show @ Galllery 1988
Opening April 3rd 7-10pm
On display through April 6
Gallery 1988 West
7308 Melrose Ave
-Season 6 of Adventure Time starts Monday, April 21 on Cartoon Network. I highly recommend not looking for any previews or info. Thy synopsis of episodes is out and does ruin a major part of the story; predictions and dreams come true!
- Adventure Time toy news
Master toy partner Jazwares is introducing new character plush, figures and role play items this fall. Other new product from additional licensees include:
- New licensee Aquarius Entertainment Merchandising will introduce two decks of playing cards along with a collector tin containing both decks and a two-sided puzzle this summer and fall at specialty retailers.
- Briarpatch adds to its line of games and puzzles that debuted at retail last year, with the introduction of an all-new original Match-Matical! extreme matching card game, which will be available this fall.
- New partner A Crowded Coop introduces the first-ever line of pet toys and accessories based on Adventure Time, which will debut pet specialty stores and online retailers this fall. The line will include pet toys, collars, leashes, costumes, food dishes and more.
- Building on its existing line of products, Cryptozoic will debut a series of collectible character statues based on Adventure Time characters and scenes. The first wave includes three dioramas that can be displayed separately or together to form an ultimate Adventure Time diorama. The first statue set will be available this fall.
- Adventure Time will be the latest addition to Factory Entertainment’s roster of characters for its WriteEms product line, which combines a stylized collectible figurine with an integrated writing instrument. The line will debut this fall.
- Adding to Adventure Time’s footprint in the novelty market will be TopCat, which will create a collection of 3D figural devise charms/ear bud clips that will launch mid-year in specialty channels.
- As a follow up to last year’s Monopoly: Adventure Time Collector’s Edition and Memory Challenge Adventure Time Edition, USAopoly, under license from Steve Jackson Games, will release Munchkin: Adventure Time, which pairs the popular card game of battling monsters characters from the Land of Ooo. Available this summer.
On the statues from Cryptozoic
Each statue is a diorama featuring three 12” figure sculpts of your favorite characters from the Adventure Time universe. The three dioramas scheduled for release are: a “Finn, Princess Bubblegum and Peppermint Butler” statue, a “Jake, Lumpy Space Princess and BMO” statue, and a “Marceline, Ice King and Gunter” statue. Each statue set features one interchangeable variant character (Peppermint Butler, BMO, Gunter) making it possible to change the scene to fit your mood.
Fans can display each statue set separately or collect and display all three together to form the ultimate Adventure Time diorama. The first statue set will be available this fall for a suggested retail price of $100+, while the remaining two statue sets are planned for next year.