If your in the mood for some Korean fine eats then get ready for Saturday!
Where: Hobart Site – On Hobart Street between Wilshire Blvd and 7thSt.
Event details: Admission is only $2, which includes a raffle ticketfor prizes. Tickets can be purchased at the event.
Food is cash only and beveragetickets can be purchased at the event.
A partial list of vendors include:
- BCD TofuHouse, this 24/7 spicy eatery is known for their tofu dishes, from a single shop in 1996 has now expanded to 16 worldwide, the original location resides right here in the heart of Koreatown.
- El Cholo,an iconic Mexican eatery in Los Angeles, first established in 1927, has its roots in present day Koreatown with the original still standing and serving delicious traditional Mexican food.
- Hamji Park, is iconic in Koreatown for their Korean style pork ribs; visited by Anthony Bourdain during his “Layover” in Los Angeles. It’s definitely not to bemissed.
- Palsaik Samgyupsal, with the original location in Seoul, this pork belly bbq spot became a fast favorite. Palsaik = 8 flavors. Samgyupsal= Bacon, all around delicious.
- Papa Cristos, a family run Greek market and restaurant that’s been in business since 1948. Opa!
- Park’sBBQ, one of the most beloved KBBQ restaurants in Los Angeles, Park’s is known for their quality meats, flavorful dishes and hits Jonathan Gold’sstandards for KBBQ.
- Seoul Sausage Company, a Los Angeles and nationwide hit! Their Korean inspired flavors are an instant and made famous on this season’s Food Network show, The Great Food TruckRace.