looks good enough to eat
Lebowski Fest Dude
Pillow Fight Day!
Head to Pershing Square and start hitting someone with a pillow at 3:00 p.m then at 3:15 stop and leave immediately.
532 S Olive St
Los Angeles, CA 90189
1. "Don't talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!" (especially to news media and civic authories)
2. Don't be in location until the exact minute. (set your watches)
3. Hide your pillows.
4. Rush in screaming "PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!"
5. After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
6. Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don't make this a police issue)
7. Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
8. "If this is your first [time] at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight."
Felicia Day and Zack Whedon at Golden Apple
We Love Wood Art Show